Cooler Master MASTERAIR G100M
BREAK-THROUGH IN HEAT TRANSFER
The MasterAir G100M Heat column technology is a two-phase heat transfer involves the liquid-vapor phase change (boiling/evaporation and condensation) of a working fluid. The fluid is transferred by the copper powder filled inside the column creating an anti-gravity heat transfer.
7X LARGER DIAMATER THAN HEATPIPES
Super quick heat transfer is made possible with Heat Column at a massive Ø41.2, the equivalent of 7X the size of traditional heatpipes. The unification of heatpipes and base into one unit captures and effiicienty transfers the heat from CPU like never seen before.
LOW PROFILE FOR MINI-ITX BUILDS
The low profile G100M stands at 74.5mm, a great fit for slim PC cases, including mini-ITX cases. Even at these small dimensions, the heatsink has cooling capacity of 130W TDP.
RGB LED ILLUMINATION (CONTROLLER INCLUDED)
A wired RGB LED controller is included with theM100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
TOP DOWN AIR FLOW PERFORMANCE
A high peformance 92mm PWM fan with a range of 600 ~ 2400 RPM, cools not only the CPU, but all surrounding components inside the case for exceptional thermal results.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for:
Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
|Note***||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
|Item Height||12.5 Centimeters|
|Item Width||12.9 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||272 g|
|Product Dimensions||36.8 x 12.9 x 12.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Item model number||BX80677I77700|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR SDRAM|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2 Watt Hours|
- Designed for 8th generation intel¨ core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual m.2, gigabit lan and on-board wifi, usb 3.1 gen2, and intel¨ optaneª memory compatibility
- Military-grade tuf components like tuf languard, tuf chokes, tuf capacitors, and tuf mosfets maximize system durability
- Fan xpert 4 core provides advanced fan and liquid cooling controls for dynamic system cooling and management
- Aura sync rgb lighting with additional 4-pin rgb header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- LGA1151 socket for 8th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst.
- Gamer’s Guardian: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7400 Processors
- Number of Cores - 4, Number of Threads - 4
- Processor Base Frequency - 3.00 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency - 3.50 GHz
- Cache - 6 MB SmartCache, Bus Speed - 8 GT/s DMI3
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 64 GB
- Memory Types DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
- Max Number of Memory Channels - 2, ECC Memory Supported - No
- Compatible Chipsets: Intel H170 chipset, Intel H110 chipset, Intel Z170 chipset, Intel Q170 chipset, Intel Q150 chipset and Intel B150 chipset
- 3MB cache
- 14nm architecture
- Processor Graphics: Intel HD 530 graphics
- Frequency: 3.7GHz
- Ready for the latest Intel processors: LGA1151 socket for 8th Generation Intel Core desktop CPUs
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Fan Xpert 4 Core: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- Intel Optane memory ready: The latest high-speed storage technology.
- LGA1151 socket for 8th -gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Synchronize RGB lighting with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync capable PC gear – now with support for addressable light strips
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III – High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
Intel B360 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 2+: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot Core, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear