Showing all 16 results
- Four direct contact heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler
- Upgradable to dual fans with quick snap fan bracket
- Quiet spin-exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique blade design and red LEDs
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets, and optimized bracket design for Easy Installation
- The latest two of PWM Fans for controlled cooling as per demand.
- Full support for Intel LGA 2011-v3/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/775 sockets
- Full support for AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/FM2+/FM2/FM1 sockets
- Alluminium fins with 4 heat pipes direct contact
- Ultra-thin yet extremely strong fan blades - 800 to 2,000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- High performance motor and fan blades - generating up to 95 CFM airflow +/- 10%
- Long-lasting and durable - Cooler Master's unique, self-lubricating polyoxymethelene (POM) bearing provides a lifespan up to 160,000 hours
- Stylish design with both LED (red, white, blue) and non-LED (black) options
- Powerful performance, graceful silence - registering in at maximum of approximately 36 dBA thanks to vibration and sound absorbing rubber pads and steel threads
- Smart Fan Engine that features a high efficiency motor, low starting voltage, dust and water resistance, and polarity proof
- Smart Jam Protection - Auto-resumes after blade obstructions are cleared
- Two silent mode adapters included to fix fan speeds at 1,600 RPM (28 dBA) or 1,200 RPM (19 dBA)
FEATURESBREAK-THROUGH IN HEAT TRANSFER The MasterAir G100M Heat column technology is a two-phase heat transfer involves the liquid-vapor phase change (boiling/evaporation and condensation) of a working fluid. The fluid is transferred by the copper powder filled inside the column creating an anti-gravity heat transfer. 7X LARGER DIAMATER THAN HEATPIPES Super quick heat transfer is made possible with Heat Column at a massive Ø41.2, the equivalent of 7X the size of traditional heatpipes. The unification of heatpipes and base into one unit captures and effiicienty transfers the heat from CPU like never seen before. LOW PROFILE FOR MINI-ITX BUILDS The low profile G100M stands at 74.5mm, a great fit for slim PC cases, including mini-ITX cases. Even at these small dimensions, the heatsink has cooling capacity of 130W TDP. RGB LED ILLUMINATION (CONTROLLER INCLUDED) A wired RGB LED controller is included with theM100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless. TOP DOWN AIR FLOW PERFORMANCE A high peformance 92mm PWM fan with a range of 600 ~ 2400 RPM, cools not only the CPU, but all surrounding components inside the case for exceptional thermal results. QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for: Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
FEATURESPERFORMANCE & STYLE The MA610P is for enthusiasts and gamers to push their systems to the limit. Exceptional cooling performance is a must to keep it running stable and at max speeds. The MA610P is also stylishly design to match the precision engineered components in your build. It even comes with a dual RGB fans and controller for you to change the your lighting without limitations. PRECISION ENGINEERED HEATSINK Cooler Master's aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs. ACCELERATED AIR PRESSURE TO BEAT THE HEAT The 2 x MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB accelerates removal of heat with the 'Push and Pull'. Cold air is drawn into the MA610P heatsink from one side to cool to cool off the heat generated from the CPU. Hot air is then quickly pulled out from the other side to ensure the CPU operates at maximum effiency. 45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0 The Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Technology increases the surface area of the copper base by 45% to maximize the contact and removal heat from the CPU. The total of 6 heatpipes, the MA610P is able to maximize TDP capacities. PLAY WITH COLORS USING THE RGB LED CONTROLLER A wired RGB LED controller is included with the MA610P to change the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless. EASY INSTALLATION The easy install mounting kit ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU.
DUAL TOWER HEATSINKS & FANS
The dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added air pressure from the outside and inside the heatsink to generate massive cooling performance.
MORE IS BETTER
Add up to 3 fans to accelerate the air pressure and removal of heat with the 'Push and Pull'. One fan is placed at the front to pull cool air in, the second fanis placed inbetween the heatsinks, with the option to add third to maximize the heat pass-through.
2X MASTERFAN MF120R RGB
The MasterFan MF120R RGB operates quietly even at high speeds. It is designed with a combination of jet engine and helicopter blades for the static air pressure you need without sacrificing airflow.
45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0
Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to the base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
MasterAir MA620P has 6 x heatpipes for fast transfer of heat, to make sure the CPU is running at optimal performance. Combined with the twin tower and dual fan design, you can even maximum TDP for the extreme overclockers.
RGB LED ILLUMINATION
A wired RGB LED controller is included 100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for:
Intel© LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD© AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Fan Blade Design: Drawing from jet engine and helicopter blade designs, air balance propels air farther while maintaining static pressure
- Silent and Speed Profiles: Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed
- Quiet Spin: Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations
- Noise Absorption: Unique rubber inserts with embedded threads absorb fan rattle - ensure a secure fit on any case
- Jam Protection: Protects your fan by automatically stopping the motor if jammed by objects
Innovation - It's Our Thing
Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
Low-Profile Dual Chamber
Its fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) construction resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water. Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion
Liquid and Air
One of the greatest advantages of liquid cooling is silence. The sturdy build of MasterLiquid coolers mean less noise and vibration, making our AIOs some of the quietest in-class.
Getting the Heat Outside
The MasterFan Air Balance blades push air farther out of the case and are quieter than high static pressure fans. And they'll last just as long as your liquid cooler.
Many of Cooler Master's products are known for their easy installation.To fit our MasterLiquid lineup to the motherboard and install fans,all you need to bring are your two hands and a screwdriver.
|Note***||Features,Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.***|