Dell Inspiron 3565 AMD E2 7th Gen 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/500 HDD/ Windows 10/Black/2.5kg)
- Processor: 7th Gen AMD E2-9000 processor, 1.80GHz base processor speed
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch HD (1366×768) display
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM with Integrated Graphics| Storage: 1TB HDD
- Design & battery: Laptop weight: 2.5kg | Lithium battery
- Warranty: This genuine Dell laptop comes with 1 year domestic warranty from Dell covering Hardware Issues and not covering physical damage.
- Pre-installed Software: None| In the Box: Laptop with included battery and charger
- Ports & CD drive: 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0 ,1 HDMI, 1 SD card reader |With CD-drive
- Processor: 7th Gen AMD E2-9000 processor, 1.80GHz base processor speed .It is suitable for basic use
From the manufacturer
Features you can Count on to Power your Day
You’ve Got the Power: Get the most of your machine with AMD 7th Gen APUs, built to enhance your multimedia experience and power your productivity.
Speed up Everything: You can run multiple applications simultaneously while maintaining fast, powerful performance.
Solid Performer: Get faster load time, better shock resistance and longer battery life from an optional solid-state drive.
Designed for the Real World – Because that’s Where Life Happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That’s why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the Heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything Hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to Success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned Up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we’ve tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and Turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop’s base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
In for the Long haul: Systems undergo at least 10,000 hours of highly accelerated life testing to ensure they’re ready for the real world.